The Japan Rice and Rice Industry Export Promotion Association (hereinafter, “JRE”) collect information about users of JRE’s website (domain name: zenbeiyu.com, hereinafter, “this Website”) to the extent necessary to facilitate smooth operation of services (information provided via its website, membership registration, acceptance of opinions, etc.) on this Website. All information collected shall be handled appropriately within the scope of its usage purpose.
1) This Website automatically collects the IP address and other information, etc. of those browsing this Website. Information collected via log files is used to analyze trends regarding this Website, manage the site, and identify user trends, etc. Information obtained from log files shall never be reflected to personal information.
2) In order to use the “Inquiries” feature, the user will be required to enter their email address. The inclusion of an address, name, and telephone number, etc. may be requested in some cases if necessary.
3) Entering an address, name, telephone number, and e-mail address, etc. is requested in some cases as necessary when soliciting opinions for particular projects or accepting inquiries.
4) Entering an address, name, and telephone number, etc. is requested in some cases as necessary, for example, applications to participate in events, according to the nature of subject matters.
1) Information collected as per 2 (1) may be referred to in order to ensure the smooth operation of services provided by this Website.
2) Details of inquiries collected as per 2 (2) including those that have been entered voluntarily shall be referred to for future business operations. E-mail addresses, addresses, names, and telephone numbers shall be used to answer or confirm inquiries. Such information may be transferred to the departments concerned within JRE and ministries concerned based on the details.
3) Details of opinions collected as per 2 (3) including those that have been entered voluntarily shall be referred to for future business operations. E-mail addresses, addresses, names, and telephone numbers shall be used to answer or confirm inquiries. Such information may be transferred to the departments concerned within JRE and ministries concerned based on the details.
4) Information collected as per 2 (4) shall only be used as needed to facilitate the handling of relevant PR events, etc.
JRE shall not use information collected for any purpose other than as per 3, nor provide such information to any third party except where such disclosure is a legal or regulatory requirement, or in the event of any illegal act, such as unauthorized access or threat, or for any other special reason. However, information about access to this Website may be processed statistically and information about users’ attributes, etc. may be disclosed.
JRE takes such measures as are necessary to prevent leaks, loss of or damage to information collected, and to appropriately manage such information as is collected.