|Pickled daikon radish||30g|
|Soy Sauce||a little bit|
|Flying Fish Roe||30g|
Step1. Wash the rice
- Put the rice in a bowl, add sufficient water in one time.
- Stir and mix quickly by hand, remove the cloudy water immediately.
- Without any remaining water, wash the rice by gently pressing it in the palm.
- Add water then stir and mix, remove the water, change the water until it becomes clear.
- Put in the strainer for 30 minutes, let it soak in water for enough time.
Step2. Cook the rice, Make the sushi vinegar
- Put the ingredients of sushi vinegar in a bowl, stir and mix until everything is dissolved. (Sushi Vinegar)
- Put the washed rice, same volume of water in the pot for cooking rice. Turn on high heat.
- When it is boiled change to low heat, cook for 13-15 minutes.
- When the steam stops coming out, turn off the heat, steam the rice for 5 mintures. (Cooked Rice)
- Put the cooked rice in a bowl, add in sushi vinegar, stir and mix quickly. Cool down the rice by a round fan.
- Separate the sushi rice into 3 portions.
Step3. Preparation of the filings
- Cut the fresh salmon into strips, coat with the mixture of sugar and salt for 5 minutes.
Quickly wash with water, wipe off the water.
- Cut the cucumber into strips.
- Finely chop the takuan/pickled daikon radish.
- Drain the oil of the canned tuna, put in a little bit of soy sauce.
- Open the mould of the futo-maki sushi, put half of the sushi rice in, top with fresh salmon, cucumber, canned tuna, crab stick and flying fish roe.
- Top with the remaining sushi rice, close the lid of the sushi mould. The core of the futo-maki sushi is done.
- Put the seaweed on the cling-flim, put the core of the futo-maki sushi on it, roll the seaweed together with the cling film. （Futo-maki Sushi)
- Cut the futo-maki sushi into 8 portions.
|Deep Fried Tofu||3 pc|
|Japanese Dashi Broth||300ml|
|Dark Soy Sauce||30ml|
Step1. Preparation of the deep fried tofu
- Boil the deep fried tofu quickly in hot water and put them in strainer. When cooled down, cut into half with bag shape.
- Put the deep fried tofu, japanese dashi broth and sugar into a pot and turn on the heat. When boiled, change to low heat.
Cook until the amount becomes half.
Add in the dark soy sauce, boil down until the broth almost disappears, turn off the heat.
- Stuff and wrap the sushi rice in the deep fried tofu.
Miso Soup with Clam …Tasting Only
|Clam (Asari clam, etc)||300g|
|Chopped Spring Onion||6g|
Step1. Make the Miso Soup with Clam
- Put water and the asari clams into the pot and turn on the heat.
- Boil until the clams are opened, then change to low heat.
- Melt the miso, add in the water and mix, turn off the heat.
(Miso Soup with Clam)
- Put the soup into a bowl, sprinkle with chopped spring oinion.